Hey Friends! Happy Tuesday. I thought I would share with you the things I can’t live without today.
1. My people. This needs no explanation.
2. This is my prayer journal, and I’ll include the Bible/ a current devotional book. Just last year I started writing down my prayers and then looking back and updating with how God answered them. I love that I can look back and remember, because let’s face it sometimes we forget the miracles our God can perform.
3. This watch! I should probably be honest and say me and the kids gifted Brandon one for his birthday and a few months later I was liking it so much that he surprised me with one. It’s a smart watch, so basically when my phone is at the bottom of my purse, I can see what text, email, call I’m getting and ignore it if I need to. I’ve never been a watch person but, am finding that when I don’t have this one on I miss it.
4. A good cup of coffee. Iced or hot doesn’t matter, but the amount of creamer does😉 I prefer lots of creamer and a little bit of coffee.
5. Planner. I am always relying on this thing. I write it all down and color code it for each person, anyone else use a paper planner still? I know there are lots of apps out there for planning and lists, but nothing beats a good paper planner in my opinion.
That’s all I got for today, but if your on Instagram you can follow me there @polkadotsandpopcornblog
If you have things you can’t live without, leave a comment letting me know below🙂
I’ll be back on Friday with my favorites for the week.